High Purity Tungsten Target Sheet/Tungsten Sheet/ Tungsten Sputtering Target
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: W1, W2
- Standard: GB, ASTM, AISI
- Alloy: Non-alloy
- Type: Tungsten Sheets
- OEM: Acceptable
- Surface Condition: Machined,Ground,Rolled
- Transport Package: in Plywood Box
- Origin: China
- Application: Aviation, Electronics, Industrial, Medical
- Purity: >99.95%
- Shape: Square
- Density: 19.2
- Tolarance: +/-0.05mm
- Trademark: ZZKD
- Specification: according to your requirements.
- HS Code: 810196000
Products brief introduction
- Of all metals in pure form, tungsten has the highest meeting point(3410ºC,6192oF),lowest vapor pressure(at temperatures above,650ºC,3000oF) and the highest tensile strength. It is the ideal material for ultra high temperature and high vacuum applications.
- Tungsten has the lowest coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) of ant pure metals, its CTE matches well with semiconductor materials, such as, Si, GaN, GaAs,,,and it is stable at high temperature, make it the ideal material for electronic packing and seals.
- Tungsten has a lower electrical resistivity than other refractory metals, but it will increase with temperature, this property is critical for high temperature furnace applications.
- Also remarkable is its high density of 19.3 times that of water, Tungsten and its alloys, W-Ni-Cu or W-Ni-Fe has several advantages: high density (17.0-18.5g/), good machinability, high modulus of elasticity and high absorption capacity x-rays and y-rays.
- Density: 19.3 g/
- Melting Point: 3410ºC
- CTE (20-2000ºC): 4.67μm.
- Thermal Conductivity: 167W.m.
- Pure tungsten products are widely used for Furnace parts, Semiconductor Base Plates, Components for Electron Beam Evaporation, Cathodes and Anodes for lon implantation, Tubes/Boats for Sintering of Capacitors, Targets for X-ray Diagnostics, Crucibles, Heating Elements, X-ray Radiation Shielding, Sputtering Targets and Electrodes.
- Suitable for producing ion implantation parts
- For producing electric light source parts,components of electric vacuum
- For producing W-boats,heat shield and heat bodies in high temperature furnace
- Used for tungsten sputtering target
|Product Standard: GB/T3875-83 or ASTM B 760-86 (Reapproved 1999)|